Wednesday, August 19, 2009

THE WEDDING OF Ryan & Rebekkah HIGHLIGHTS





"It was such a wonderful experience having Love Story Productions film our wedding! It was money well spent. They were so capable and professional. I've already shown the DVD to friends and family members who weren't able to attend and someday I'll show it to my children as well!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!" Rebekkah and Ryan

Professional Wedding Videography Servic & Best Videographers in Los Angeles, Orange County and Pasadena. Professional Video & Videos Production Services. www.lovestoryproduction.com

2 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job in putting this video together. It is more than a collection of videos and photos. It is a piece of artwork testifying to a true love story and a beginning of a new life for two people as one. You get 5+ stars from me!

    Pastor David Richardson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pastor David Richardson. Thank you so much. I really enjoy filming the wedding. ;-)

    ReplyDelete