Tuesday, November 30, 2010

THE WEDDING OF DAVID AND ANA








David and Ana got married on August 21, 2010.
They came to me as a referral from my friend DJ Shawn, an amazing DJ.
We met up, they love my style and wedding videos. I was booked at the spot.
The ceremony was been held at St. Hilary Catholic Church in Pico Rivera
and the reception was at Clark Estate in Santa Fe Springs.
It was a beautiful Wedding on a beautiful day with lots of tears, fun and Latino celebration.
Dj Shawn from Amazing Event Djs did a wonderful job of making the guest feeling happy and setting the atmosphere to dance and Party.
Congratulations to the Happy Couple. I had a great time with you. You guys were great.

Professional Wedding Videography Servic & Best Videographers in Los Angeles, Orange County and Pasadena. Professional Video & Videos Production Services. www.lovestoryproduction.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment